SLEEP UPRIGHT FOR THE RIGHT PRICE
The modern E255 adjustable base is an excellent intro option for elevated sleep. Featuring two-tone upholstery on a durable metal frame, the E255 is designed for seamless placement on foundations, platform bases, beds, or the ground. Try all three preset positions including: Zero Gravity, Anti Snore, and Flat. Includes backlit wireless remote control and a 10-year limited warranty.
Showcase the attractive Structures™ E255 Adjustable Bed Base in your store. The modern, thin deck is upholstered for an easy step-up option compared to all-metal bases. And the wireless remote control speaks to the tech-conscious customer. It’s easy to transport and simple to assemble—all at a value price point.
- Three preset positions: Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore, and Flat
- Independent head incline: 0 - 60°; foot incline 0 - 45°
- Wireless remote control, batteries included
- Folds in half for easy FedEx and UPS shipping
- Two programmable positions can be customized and saved
- 15-inch height from floor to top of base; includes 12-inch legs
- True zero clearance; place directly on foundations, platform bases, slat beds, or ground
- 750-pound weight capacity on all sizes; 10-year limited warranty
- Incline options up to 60 degrees for head, 45 degrees for foot panels
- Three preset positions with ability to customize two more
- Foldable for easy storage and quick 15-minute setup from start to finish
- Can be placed directly on foundations, beds, or the ground